Friday, February 7, 2014

The toddler and the dog

Hanging out with the toddler can be such a blast. She leaves all these little puff treats all over the house for me, isn't that nice? Momma doesn't like it, but I sure do.



We like a lot of the same kind of toys.. Balls, squeaky things and gummy chew toys. Yum. Apparently, that toddler likes my toys, and I like hers. I think this is great. We share chew toys. Momma screams and freaks out and says something about boiling and antiseptic and dog germs... I didn't know toddlers had dog germs. Don't worry momma, that baby won't get me sick!


I like kisses with that baby too. She smells good, and I am very gentle with her. 


Yay toys!


Here she is giving me some more toys that momma says I shouldn't chew on.


Weee! These are my favorite times of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!