Friday, April 25, 2014

V is for Vaccinations, A to Z Challenge

Every year we get to go for a ride in the car for vaccinations. I am not a big fan of getting shots but momma says I need them or I can't play with other dogs. We go to a local store that has clinics. Momma says they clinics are less expensive than going to the vet, and it is more fun for me because I get to go to the store and see a lot of other dogs.

Last year when I got my vaccinations I saw one of my friends from the place I used to go to daycare. I was really happy to see her. I wagged my tail and went crazy, but momma didn't know why until the lady told momma she knew me. That made me laugh. I knew that ladie's dog too, and I like that dog.

Anyway, I don't get sick now from some diseases like rabies and stuff, and momma is real happy about that and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!