Wednesday, April 9, 2014

H is for Hot, A to Z Challenge


It is going to be pretty warm out this week, momma says so anyway. It is not so fun in the summer time for me because I have such a thick coat. I will shed a bunch of it, all over momma’s floor, but I still keep a lot of fur on me.

I was derfurminated at the doggie store 2 weeks ago. All this means is for one day I don’t shed a lot but I pick right back up again. The hotter it gets the more I shed, but I am still hot. When I come in from making my pee pees I have a funk. I get sweaty and stinky out there.. so says momma anyway.


I won’t get to play outside as much once it gets too hot, which will be in a few days. It kind of makes me sad because I can’t chase the bunnies as much, but it is also nice because I get more time to play with the toddler. I guess summer is ok after all…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!