Thursday, April 24, 2014

U is for Understanding, A to Z Challenge

When I was a puppy dog, I didn't understand how to be a good dog. I was scared and confused a lot, and sometimes momma and daddah would ask me to do things and I didn't understand them.

One day they took me to a dog training school. I was a little scared at first, but then I realized that it was fun to learn things. I got to sit and run and I got treats when I understood the right thing that they asked. I was afraid of the tunnels but I got used to them when momma bought me one at home. Now I play in it with the toddler all the time and it is great.

Taking a class is a great way for your family to help understand each other better. A lot of times there are doggehs who get taken away to the pound because their families don't understand them. They bark or cry or they aren't good on leashes. They maybe just needed a little dog training to help them.

The dog training school I went to helped us all learn those tricks. I know if I need a little help on a behavior, we can go back to school and learn how to do it best.

Our classes were not very expensive and momma and daddah liked it a lot.. the only time they didn't was when I pooped in class, and momma had the toddler in her belly and she got real sick from cleaning it up. I felt real bad, but I really had to poop. I didn't like pooping in the grass outside. Pooping inside is nicer! Anyway, she gave me a hug later and we had a good time.

You should try dog training classes- it will help you understand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!