Friday, April 11, 2014

J is for Joy, A to Z Challenge


I am so filled with joy to have a family that loves me so much.

I was adopted from the pound when I was a puppy, and apparently some of my littermates died before I was brought there. I was told they froze to death in Prescott. I don’t know about all that anymore. I just know that my family now loves me a whole lot.

They play with me. They feed me and they give me lots of toys to play with. I have a really comfy crate with a super puffy cushion to sleep in when I want to. 

I have air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. There is always a bowl of food and a bowl of water. I live inside and I am never by myself for very long.


I hope that every doggie can have a joy like this with their family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!