Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for Outside, A to Z Challenge

I am a strange dog. I do not care to go outside.

In the morning I stay in my crate for a long time, even when I have to pee. We have talked about this before.

But let's talk about the outside at my Meema's house. I love it there. My cousin Rook has a nice big backyard, and for some reason, I love it there.  ( I have a bigger yard, but I don't like it.)

I chase Rook back and forth and back and forth and back and forth until he gets so tired he jumps up on the table.

Since I have short legs I can't jump up there. So I run around the table until Meema comes and tells Rook to stop howling. He sure does like to howl. He also has a very small head. He is a Beagle.

I like to go to Meema's as much as possible. I make sure that I leave as much hair in the car as possible so I don't get it in Meema's house. Isn't that nice of me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!