Monday, April 7, 2014

F is for fur A to Z Challenge day 6

Fur. I am covered in fur. I have more fur than 4 cats in the middle of a summer day when the air conditioner is broken.

My mom cleans the floor often, but I make it a very specific goal to shed handfuls every day to replenish the supply. I want to make sure momma doesn't get bored.

She loves to clean my fur.

She gave up on using the vacuum cleaner because it fills up in seconds, no matter how often I shed.

I am glad she stopped with that noisy thing. It hurts my ears, even when she sends me outside when she uses it.

The toddler doesn't like it either.

The toddler DOES like my fur balls though. She picks them up and carries them around. Momma doesn't like that though. Especially when the toddler tries to eat the hair. EWWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!