Saturday, April 26, 2014

W is for Water, A to Z Challenge

I am a Basset- German shepherd mixed doggeh. I got the short legs from the Basset side and the full size body from the GSD side.

I am still a puppy in this picture.

Because I have these short little legs, it is supposed to be hard for me to swim, and some doctors say to make sure a basset has a life vest to help them if they are gonna swim. Momma and daddah have a pool in the summer, and I used to always run around it and try to get in so I can be close to them. One time, I wanted in really bad, and I jumped up and tried to get in. Momma picked me up and put me in the water, staying very close to me. Turns out, I didn't really want in that pool after all. Water looks more fun than it really is. I tried to get out really fast and momma helped me. 

Now I don't really try to get in that pool anymore. Water is no fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!