Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Toys I liked to play with, including special kitty sausages in a box




My parents gave me tons of toys to play with when I was younger. Mostly because I like to tear them to shreds while they were at work. That is ok. Now that momma is home, I don't tear up my toys. Look at that pink one though, it was as long as I was in the picture. Everyone laughed at me when I would play with that, but now I am longer and no one laughs at that!




This was another toy I liked. I ate it. I hated that sweater too.. glad it doesn't fit anymore. Momma tried to put it on the cat one time. That cat hated it even more than I did. HA! Funny cats. They aren't supposed to wear sweaters. They never even go outside to pee!

Did I mention I miss those cats? They used to leave these little sausages in a box in the bathroom for me to eat. Momma always said they were yucky and I shouldn't eat them, but everytime that bathroom door was open, I ran in there to eat those sausages. They were deeeeelish. And there seemed to be a never ending supply of them too! Momma could have saved TONS of money on dog treats if only she would have let me eat those all day. The only problem I had, was that the box always smelled like kitty pee.. no matter, I can just take the sausage and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!