Friday, January 17, 2014

My personality and hair

I am a really mellow dog. Since I am a mixed breed, there is really no telling exactly what I am, but the theory is the basset and german shepard mix. This has been stated by more than a few vets and various people I meet. 









This mix should make me a good family dog. Bassets are kind of lazy, and I think I can be pretty lazy sometimes. I like to run and play when it suits me, but I am a cozy lap dog most days. I am content to hang out with my family in the living room and just chill. 




I shed quite a bit. I think momma is working on a way to knot my fur or sell it, because there is so much of it, she goes nuts trying to clean it every day. Good luck I say. That fur is going to be around for a million years momma! Vacuuming, swiffering.. it is no use. It just builds up again the next day! 



I get my nails trimmed quite a bit too. Since I don't spend a lot of time on concrete, my nails grow fast, and don't wear down on their own. Momma tried to cut my nails, but I think she got nervous about it. I don't like pedicures too much. It is noisy at the spa and there are a lot of scared doggies nearby. It is loud! But it hurts my paws if we don't go. 

I weigh about 40 pounds. I am a big dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!