Sunday, January 12, 2014

Some great pictures of me






This is a picture of me with my Uncle. He used to work at the pound where I was adopted. He called my momma and told her to come check out some puppies. He told her to pick that OTHER dog on my homepage. But she liked me best. I am glad! I like my momma too. I wag my tail so hard when I see her!


 


Here I am in my little cage next to my crate. Mom and dad put plastic on the floor and pee pads so I could go potty there instead of in my crate. That was very nice. I had to pee sooo much. Mom and dad couldn't leave me alone for too long, because I would be really sad. But did I mention I learned to potty outside pretty quickly? I like that a lot better. Mom and dad do too. They didn't enjoy potty training too much. HA!






Here I am flying!




Here I am looking at you! HI! HI! HI! Ok- this is not a puppy picture, but I couldn't help but get a really good look at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!