Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Safety dog, and Daycare


My mom likes me to be safe, so she brought me a pair of safety glasses. I tried to eat them though, so she took them away. They tasted pretty good though.





When I was younger, I used to go to daycare. Mom and dad worked long days, and I would get bored, so they took me to this fun place. I loved to run all day long and play with the other dogs. When I come home from daycare, I sleep for 12 hours straight. I don't even want to play with mom and dad. I get soooo tired. 


I like being home with momma all the time now, but sometimes I still miss my friends at daycare. They liked me so much, they took this picture of me, and they put it on their Facebook.. whatever that is. 

My mom also says that if you like contests and giveaways, you should check out her blog... sometimes she puts pictures of me on that website too.. with the toddler. I like her ok too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!