Monday, January 27, 2014

Fun times and playing with toys and in cars




Here I am just chilling in the car. I forget where we were going. Maybe to work with momma. I got to go to Tucson with momma  a lot for a few months when she had to go to work there 2 days or so a week. It was nice ride there, but I would get tired and lay on my pillow. I liked to sleep on the way back too.




I love to play with toys.. you all know this already. These pictures are a few examples of what I like to play with. 



If I had my choice though, momma could give me a big box of kleenex or a roll of paper towels, and I would have a great old time just shredding them all over the floor.



 I like the paper towels a lot because when I tear them, they don't stick to my tongue as much. I am a funny dog right? Apparently, momma does not agree when I get ahold of paper products. 




The really nice thing, is that that toddler person likes to stick paper towels in my crate when no one is looking, so I can shred them later. She is a perfect distraction for me to find new ones all over the house too. I think we will be getting along great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!