Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Name is Alia!

My name is Alia. I am a dog. 





I was born in October of 2010, and I was adopted by my family shortly after that. 

The people said I was born in Prescott Arizona, and that my human parents turned me in to a pound in Mesa after all of my brothers froze to death in a bad storm. All of my sisters lived and were also adopted out by nice families.


This is one of my sisters.




My human parents were told that I was probably a Saint Bernard mix, because my sisters kind of looked like that as a puppy. As it turns out, I never got very tall, and seem to be a Basset Hound and German Shepard Dog mix instead. My parent's thought there was something wrong with me!
HA!

I am still a pretty big dog though. I weigh over 40 pounds. 




This is me playing with my momma. I didn't like this sweater very much.





I was crate trained. I never potty in my crate now. Yucky!




Here I am outside with my daddy. He loves me!








Here I am now. I go potty outside, but I can never wait to be back in the house!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting!