Sunday, January 12, 2014

The baby that came from Momma's belly



This is a picture of me and momma on vacation. She told me there was a baby in her belly. I didn't believe her. I thought maybe she ate a baby, but later I found out that wasn't what happened. 






GASP!




This little person showed up one day. I kind of didn't like her much at first because she was noisy, and momma was real tired all the time so we couldn't play as much. But now, that little baby eats so much, she got real big. She walks all over the place and plays with me. I like that. I also like to sit next to her at dinner, because she likes to throw food at me. Daddy doesn't like for me to eat table food, but momma says I clean the floor read good! 
That baby likes to give me the best stuff too! I think she is ok now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!