Friday, April 4, 2014

D is for Decided...

I have decided that as a dog, I no longer care to leave my crate in the morning. I sleep in there because I like to eat stuff, as you well know, after reading my posts every day. Momma says I am safer there.

I like my crate. I like it so much that this decision is an every day thing. I will not leave this crate unless I am practically pulled. Momma opens the door and goes away. I stay. The toddler opens the door, and may or may not walk away and I stay. Sometimes I sneak out, and then I go hide.

The toddler has lots of great places to hide. She has a tunnel, a slide and an easel in the living room, and I can hide under all of them, and no one can see me. At all.

I never have to leave the living room again. Even if I have to pee reallllly bad. ( and I never pee on the floor)

I don't know why I do this, and even if I did, I am not telling anyone. Even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!