Friday, April 18, 2014

P is for Puppy, A to Z Challenge


This is a picture of me the week I was adopted by my family. I was such a cute little puppy. My uncle used to work for the pound in this county, and he called mamma and said to come look at me because I was a Good Puppy. Mamma used to work really close to this pound so she came right over and played with me. She MAY have exceeded the speed limit, but luckily no one was harmed. Momma and daddah were looking for a doggy for awhile and I was the one!

Mamma cried a little because I was so cute and she loved me right away.

I was adopted by momma the minute I was available. It was a great day for me. I got my special lady surgery the next day and momma came to bring me home on Friday and we have been together ever since.

Momma says some day we weill get another doggie for me to play with, when the toddler is bigger. And maybe a cat too. I can't wait to have more friends to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!