Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Z is for Zippydeedoodah! A to Z Challenge- Last Day!

Zippydeedoodah! It is the last day of the A to Z Challenge. I have been real happy to get to make all these posts about my dog life, and to have so many of you read and send me nice messages.

It is hard to always come up with something interesting and clever to say on a schedule, so I thank you for putting up for some days that may have been less than interesting. I DO hope you enjoyed the other days!

I have enjoyed getting to read other blogs.. you know, the ones about dogs. Lol. I am not sure if we will do the challenge for this blog again, but I know momma will be doing it for her new blog-Itzybellababy. I also know she will be blogging about me from time to time here, and of course on the new blog.

Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!