Sunday, January 12, 2014

Me and my old pal Spanky

When I first came home, mom and dad had 3 cats. They were kind of old and grumpy, but I liked to play with them, even if they didn't always like to play with me. 


I like to chase the cats. They liked to run, so I thought that was a really fun game for us to play. They always jumped up on stuff that was too high for me to follow though, and that part wasn't very fun. They also meowed and hissed when they got up there. I think that means that they like me. That is what it means, right?





This is a picture of me and that one cat Spanky. That cat was 19 years old when he went away forever, and we all miss him. He would sometimes play nice with me. Sometimes he would hit me in the face and get real mad when I licked him. But he tasted really good. I bet that was why he was always licking himself. 

I miss you Spanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!