Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Running, A to Z Challenge

I love running. I can run for hours. I can run back and forth in my yard and chase bunnies, and also in the living room with the toddler. She likes to run a lot. We can run back and forth forever, and toys and rugs and furniture flies in every direction.

Sometimes momma says stop because she is afraid we are going to break something or hurt ourselves, but we really like to run and don't like to stop.

I used to go to daycare sometimes when momma and daddah used to work all day before the toddler came to live with us. I loved to run with all those other dogs at daycare. Momma used to get a report card from my friends there. I always used to get stars for everything except drinking water. I never wanted to drink water, I was too busy running all day!

When I would come home I would pee and drink a bunch of water and then sleep for 12 hours straight. The first time I went to daycare I ran so much that I slept so long that momma thought I was sick. I learned to pace myself after that. Plus I get blisters if I run too much.  Momma said she googled it and read that a lot of dogs get blisters at daycare from all the running.

Its ok with me, running with a pack of dogs is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!