Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is for Kracken, A to Z Challenge


I get a bath at home sometimes when momma tells daddah “That dog has a smell and I can’t take it anymore.”

It doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. 

I like to take bath in the big tub with daddah. Sort of. I can’t actually jump in and out of the tub very well because of my short legs, although I can when I get really excited. Daddah will usually pick up my 40 some odd pounds and put me in the tub. I get all clean and my fur clogs up the tub and coats every surface in the bathroom.


I really like the part where daddah throws the towel on me when I am done. I try to shake really hard before he does that to help clean the fur off of me..he says he LOVES to clean dog hair off the ceiling. 

After he has rubbed me down with the towel and we are done with our schnuggles, he will open the bathroom door and shout to momma 

“RELEASE THE KRACKEN” 


This is my cue to run through the entire house shaking and jumping and woof woof woofing. It is super fun.  I am the KRACKEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!