Monday, February 3, 2014

Some travel photos

I like to travel with my family. We stay in a nice hotel in Sedona sometimes, and I get to sleep in a nice room with wooden floors next to mom and dad. They get to eat a nice breakfast and then they are really happy too.




Here I am smelling some places that other dogs have peed. There sure are a lot of dogs that pee here. It is a special area just for doggies. I like it a lot. I never get to smell so much at home.. Sedona is nice and cool in the summer compared to Phoenix, so I get a lot more time outside with my parents walking about. I also keep my paws cooler. Sidewalks are nasty in the summer!

I always get lots of pets from strangers when we are out. People always think I am interesting looking. Little kids LOVE me too. I am so cute, right? I wag my tail a lot and smell people. They give me the best pets too.


Look at me!  I am pretty good on a leash. I don't get a lot of leash time because I can play in my yard a lot. But I do alright. If I smell something interesting though, momma and daddy don't let me just run off and follow the scent, like I want them to. I guess this keeps me safe, or so they tell me. I love to smell stuff. Must be my basset nose. That is what they tell me too. 


You can check out my momma's blog at http://itzybellababy.blogspot.com/  She posts cool stuff too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!